Tuesday 17 January 2012

Macclesfield Freeride

The Macclesfield Freeride meet was last Saturday and it was a great day with a phenomenal turnout (for mountainboarders...).

I’m not sure if it was because it is now an annual thing, a great way to get in the first ride of the new year or if freeriding is getting more popular…but there was a definate buzz about this meetup that we need to keep throughout the year.

Ade has a write up on his blog that I couldn't possibly top, so I would suggest you check out if you haven’t already (which has links to Remolitions pics and Rogers write-up).

Highlights for me:

  • I got to ride my NoSno for the first time in decent conditions and I am a convert!
  • Getting to meet a few new riders and catch up with some regulars.
  • Finally getting a decent pic of me riding (it’s tough when you mainly ride solo…)

1 comment: